Learn Adobe Flash Step-By-Step
Video Player, Banner. Slide Show, Animations and Much More
This course provides a solid foundation in Adobe Flash and shows how to create an assortment of Flash content. We show how to create a new project, structure document layers and arrange objects on the Timeline, and how to get started drawing basic shapes and incorporate text, images, audio, and video. The course also explains the different types of symbols and tweens in Flash, and how to use them to build and animate content.
- Choosing a document type
- Working with panels and workspaces
- Importing bitmap and vector graphics into a project
- Understanding the Timeline and frame rate
- Defining frames and keyframes
- Creating button, graphic, and movie clip symbols
- Nesting timelines
- Building shape tweens and motion tweens
- Applying filters, blend modes, and masks
- Integrating audio and video
- Using ActionScript code snippets
Thaer Mesleh Abu Qubaita is a Film Maker, Photographer, Web Designer and Writer. He has experience of more than 10 years in design and development. He is here to teach you everything he has learnt in his career.