WordPress Security Essential Training
Protect Your WordPress Website From Hackers!!!
This course explains how to secure self-hosted WordPress sites, including site configuration, code modification, and the use of free plug-ins. We explain how to harden a WordPress site by configuring authentication keys, setting proper file permissions, and removing version numbers. The course shows how to implement a firewall, prevent automated spam, and control proxy access, and concludes with a series of advanced tips and site security best practices.
- Backing up and restoring your site
- Setting up strong passwords
- Choosing trusted plugins and themes
- Protecting the configuration file and the admin directory
- Securing the login page
- Fighting comment spam
- Blocking access and detecting hacks
- Finding and reporting vulnerabilities
- Much More
Karim Baidar has been developing interactive projects for major agencies and corporations across the Pakistan for the past 6 years. He has worked with WIN-TIE-WIN LLC for many web projects and other companies as a presenter and trainer. He has created numerous Apps for Android , IOS and WEB for his various Professional Clients.